THE POWER OF CLARITY AND INTENTION
A free, self-guided course delivered directly to your inbox.
WELCOME TO THE ART OF NEW BEGINNINGS!
My name is Yota Schneider, and I work with women seeking to make mindful life choices and find clarity and direction amid change and uncertainty.
Originally from Athens, Greece, I am no stranger to change and transition. My life has evolved along detours, U-turns, and small miracles. My approach is deeply influenced by my cultural roots, work and life experience, and my long-term practice of mindfulness meditation.
I believe there are three elements that support our journey
through times of change and uncertainty:
- The willingness to pause and be present with whatever is going on, no matter how challenging it may be
- The ability to extend loving kindness to ourselves, and
- The courage to let go of what does not serve our life anymore.
My goal is to provide you with the support and strategies you need to find clarity, inspiration, and a renewed sense of purpose.
THE DANCE OF CHANGE
It is a serious thing just to be alive, on this fresh morning,
in this broken world!
There is a rhythm to change. It involves a cycle coming to an end, followed by a period of reflection that leads to meaningful insights, clarity, and the renewed energy to launch a
Change, whether desired or not, can be a challenge, but life is an ongoing dance of endings and new beginnings.
There is juggling family and career, adjusting to a new place and a new tribe, or trying to make sense of life after loss and unexpected upheaval.
Self-doubt, uncertainty, unrealistic expectations, impatience, social pressure, and trying to be all things to all people can render us motionless and overwhelmed.
Yet, through life’s ups and downs, we become better at what makes life worth living. We …
- Get to know and approve of ourselves.
- Foster healthy relationships.
- Learn to go with the flow of our life.
- Recognize what is not serving us anymore and release it.
- Eventually, we form a clear picture of what’s ahead and begin to build the foundation for our new beginnings. It’s a process, it takes work, and it’s worth it!
- Hopefully, along the way, we also get to tend a garden – look at the sunset with awe –
be inspired – create – fall in love – be kind – laugh and cry without shame – inspire change – and be at peace with ourselves.
WORK WITH ME
To begin anew, to create, to become …
it all starts with a dream, an inkling of the imagination, an aha moment.
For that to happen, we need to allow for quiet time with ourselves to
think, dream, and imagine.
WHERE TO BEGIN
PERSONAL RETREATS & COACHING PROGRAMS
Not everything goes smoothly, no matter how diligent, disciplined, or organized we are.
Things can turn out differently than expected, life takes us on detours, and we find ourselves down a path we never imagined.
How we manage ourselves, our perspective, and our mindset matters.
STAY IN TOUCH
Sign up for my monthly musings and more.