“And suddenly you just know it’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.” — Meister Eckhart
Welcome to The Art of New Beginnings!
My name is Yota Schneider. As a life coach and retreat leader,
I work with women who are in the midst of personal and professional changes and milestones.
Together, we can work to help you find clarity in the midst of change, make mindful life choices, and develop effective strategies for moving forward with confidence.
Originally from Greece, I am no stranger to change and transition. My life has evolved along detours, U turns, and small miracles.
My approach is deeply influenced by my cultural roots, work and life experience, and my long-term practice of mindfulness meditation.
I don’t believe in quick fixes. Building resilience, developing self-compassion, and meeting ourselves where we are – with kindness – is what it’s all about.
It is a serious thing just to be alive, on this fresh morning, in this broken world!
There is life after college, adjusting to a new place and a new tribe, juggling family and career, or trying to make sense of life after loss and unexpected upheaval.
Letting go and moving forward is not easy.
Self-doubt, uncertainty, unrealistic expectations, impatience, social pressure, and wanting to be all things to all people, render us motionless.
I believe that through life’s constant ups and downs, we’re given the opportunity to get better at what makes life worth living.
- We get to know and approve of ourselves.
- We discover our inner goodness and develop healthy relationships.
- We learn to go with the flow of our life.
- We recognize that which is not serving us anymore and release it.
- We eventually form a clear picture of what’s ahead and begin to create our new beginnings.
- Hopefully, along the way, we also get to tend a garden – look at the sunset with awe – be inspired – create – fall in love – be kind – laugh and cry without shame – inspire change – and be at peace.
“Yota is tremendously insightful, non-judgmental, validating and encouraging. The guidance and inspiration of the course came at just the right time in my life. This course was wonderful!“ – S.C.
“The most helpful part of the course was the feedback I received. Yota’s questions evoked a tremendous amount of thought and self-discovery.“ – L.H.
“Having direct and supportive feedback from others, exercises that guided me in defining my new path and being challenged to dig deeper and be more specific when necessary, were extremely helpful for me.“ – J.R.