Welcome to The Art of New Beginnings!
My name is Yota Schneider, and I work with women seeking to make mindful life choices and find clarity and direction amid change and uncertainty.
Originally from Athens, Greece, I am no stranger to change and transition. My life has evolved along with detours, U-turns, and small miracles. My approach is deeply influenced by my cultural roots, work and life experience, and my long-term practice of mindfulness meditation.
There are three elements that support our journey through times of change and uncertainty:
- The willingness to pause and be present with whatever is going on, no matter how challenging it may be
- The ability to extend loving kindness to ourselves, and
- The courage to let go of what does not serve our life anymore.
My goal is to provide you with the support and strategies you need to find clarity, inspiration, and a renewed sense of purpose.
It is a serious thing just to be alive, on this fresh morning,
in this broken world!
There is a rhythm to change. It involves a cycle coming to an end, followed by a period of reflection that leads to meaningful insights, clarity, and the renewed energy to launch a
Change, whether desired or not, can be a challenge, but life is an ongoing dance of endings and new beginnings.
There is juggling family and career, adjusting to a new place and a new tribe, or trying to make sense of life after loss and unexpected upheaval.
Self-doubt, uncertainty, unrealistic expectations, impatience, social pressure, and trying to be all things to all people can render us motionless and overwhelmed.
Yet, through life’s ups and downs, we become better at what makes life worth living. We …
- Get to know and approve of ourselves.
- Foster healthy relationships.
- Learn to go with the flow of our life.
- Recognize what is not serving us anymore and release it.
- Eventually, we form a clear picture of what’s ahead and begin to build the foundation for our new beginnings. It’s a process, it takes work, and it’s worth it!
- Hopefully, along the way, we also get to tend a garden – look at the sunset with awe –
be inspired – create – fall in love – be kind – laugh and cry without shame – inspire change – and be at peace with ourselves.
ARE YOU ON MY MAILING LIST?
Subscribe and gain instant access to
THE POWER OF CLARITY AND INTENTION,
a 4-part self-guided course delivered directly to your inbox.
“Yota is tremendously insightful, non-judgmental, validating, and encouraging. The guidance and inspiration of the course came at just the right time in my life. This course was wonderful!“ – S.C.
“The most helpful part of the course was the feedback I received. Yota’s questions evoked a tremendous amount of thought and self-discovery.“ – L.H.
“Having direct and supportive feedback from others, exercises that guided me in defining my new path and being challenged to dig deeper and be more specific when necessary, were extremely helpful for me.“ – J.R.