Endings and New Beginnings
There’s a period between endings and new beginnings when anxiety and
uncertainty about the future can be overwhelming.
You are now standing at a threshold, the in-between space of endings and new beginnings. You may or may not have wished for the change. You may have anticipated and foreseen it. Either way, letting go of the familiar, and taking a decisive first step into the unknown, is not an easy process, and it does not happen overnight.
This time of transition can feel as if you’re riding an emotional roller coaster. There may be days when you experience resistance and other times when you feel excited and giddy with anticipation. You are not feeling quite like yourself.
Whether you are clear about your direction or not, there is a lot to be done. You need to be grounded, patient and focused. This does not mean you will not feel stressed or overwhelmed at times. It is all part of the course.
What kind of transition are you in?
You may be:
- Adjusting to a new job or rethinking your career choices
- Adjusting to new family dynamics such as marriage or having children
- Rethinking your identity as an empty-nester
- Trying to figure out what’s next
- Handling health issues
- Navigating the murky waters of loss and grief
No matter what kind of transition you are in, there’s a pattern to the process.
There is the initial denial, followed by disbelief and resistance. You can’t wait for life to get back to normal, but what is normal?
Eventually, you begin to get glimpses of what the future can look like, only to find yourself back at square one the day after. With patience,
focus, and taking one day at a time, clarity will come! Clarity will give way to plans, and plans will propel you to action.
Come join me in The Art of Moving Forward.
This course will serve as a blueprint for letting go of what does not serve you anymore and setting a clear direction for the future.
During the six weeks, you will be able to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the stage of transition you’re in
- Form a clear intention
- Clarify your definition of success
- Identify what you need to let go of
- Craft your vision statement
- Explore possibilities, and
- Create a viable action plan for moving forward
What previous participants have said:
“This was one of the best workshops I have ever participated in. The design allowed the participants to work independently and on their own schedule within the framework of the deadlines. The privacy of the participants was ensured so they could safely post their observations and comment on each other’s posts. Yota’s insightful and supportive feedback and her ability to focus on exactly the right issue, help clarify it and get things moving, were invaluable. I got a tremendous amount of insights, ideas, validation, and acknowledgment from participating. I would highly recommend this course to anyone. Whether there is a particular question or issue one is faced with or not, this course is an incredible gift of self-discovery.” – Patricia
“This is an amazing course; full of unique and helpful content. The discussion points allowed this web-based course to offer opportunities for rich interaction between participants. Yota responded to comments throughout the course, always providing accurate and valuable insights. I’m grateful for this opportunity and learned far more than I had anticipated.” – Sharon
“I found the probing questions and the assignments urging me to understand myself differently, most helpful. I also thoroughly enjoyed seeing how others reacted to the prompts and questions. Knowing that everyone struggles with the same issues is helpful.” – Kathy
How it works
- The course is delivered via a user-friendly, online learning platform.
- You can participate from the comfort of your home or office and work.
- Once a week, we will get together via Zoom to discuss your insights and support you as you create your next chapter.
- You can access the material through your computer, phone, or tablet.
- Each module contains course units. Upon each unit’s completion, you will gain access to the next one.
- As you move through the course, you will be sharing your insights with me in writing as well as during our Zoom calls.
- At the beginning of the second week, you will have the opportunity to complete the Seasons of Change questionnaire so we can determine the stage of your transition. Right after you complete the questionnaire, we will review your results during our scheduled Zoom video session.
- If at any point, you feel you would like to have a private coaching session with me, as a follow-up to this course, you can sign up for one.
Course participants can sign up for individual coaching sessions at the discounted price of $75 per session.
What to expect
In addition to our weekly Zoom sessions, allow yourself 20-30 minutes a day to:
- Review the material
- Reflect and complete the coaching exercises, and
- Post your challenges, perspectives, and insights in the course platform.
If you have questions about the course, do not hesitate to contact me.
Tuition for this six-week course: $395
Payment is accepted via PayPal or Venmo (@Yota-Schneider).
You can register by using the form below.
Once I hear from you, I will contact you to schedule our weekly Zoom meetings and go over the logistics.