Endings and New Beginnings
There’s a period between endings and new beginnings when anxiety and
uncertainty about the future can be overpowering.
You’re now standing at a threshold; the in-between space of endings and new beginnings. You may have wished for it or you’ve been blindsided. You may have anticipated and foreseen it. Still, the process of letting go of the familiar and taking a decisive first step into unknown territory is not an easy one and it doesn’t happen overnight.
It’s during that time of transition that it feels as if you’re riding an emotional roller coaster. There may be days when you experience resistance and other times when you feel excited and giddy with anticipation. You’re not quite feeling yourself.
Whether you’re clear about your direction or not, there’s a lot to be done. You need to be grounded, patient and focused. This doesn’t mean you won’t feel stressed or overwhelmed at times. It’s all part of the course.
What kind of transition are you in?
You may be:
- Adjusting to a new job or rethinking your career choices
- Adjusting to new family dynamics such as marriage or having children
- Rethinking your identity as an empty-nester
- Trying to figure out what’s next
- Handling health issues
- Navigating the murky waters of loss and grief
No matter what kind of transition you’re in, there’s a pattern to the process of going through and coming to the other side.
There’s the initial denial followed by disbelief and resistance. You just can’t wait for life to get back to normal but, then again, what is normal?
Eventually, you start getting glimpses of what the future can look like, only to find yourself back at square one the day after. With patience,
focus, and taking one day at a time, clarity will come! Clarity will give way to plans and plans will propel you to action.
I invite you to join me for The Art of Moving Forward.
This course will serve as a blueprint on letting go of what does not serve you anymore and setting a clear direction for the future.
During the six weeks, you’ll be able to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the stage of transition you’re in
- Form a clear intention
- Clarify your definition of success
- Identify what you need to let go of
- Craft your vision statement
- Explore possibilities, and
- Create a viable action plan for moving forward
What previous participants have said:
“This was one of the best workshops I have ever participated in. The design allowed the participants to work independently and on their own schedule within the framework of the deadlines. The privacy of the participants was ensured so they could safely post their observations and comment on each other’s posts. Yota’s insightful and supportive feedback and her ability to focus on exactly the right issue, help clarify it and get things moving, were invaluable. I got a tremendous amount of insights, ideas, validation, and acknowledgment from participating. I would highly recommend this course to anyone. Whether there is a particular question or issue one is faced with or not, this course is an incredible gift of self-discovery.” – Patricia
“This is an amazing course; full of unique and helpful content. The discussion points allowed this web-based course to offer opportunities for rich interaction between participants. Yota responded to comments throughout the course, always providing accurate and valuable insights. I’m grateful for this opportunity and learned far more than I had anticipated.” – Sharon
“I found the probing questions and the assignments urging me to understand myself differently, most helpful. I also thoroughly enjoyed seeing how others reacted to the prompts and questions. Knowing that everyone struggles with the same issues is helpful.” – Kathy
How it works
- The course is delivered via a user-friendly, online learning platform.
- You can participate from the comfort of your home or office and work.
- Once a week we’ll get together via Zoom to discuss your insights and progress and support you as you take steps towards making self-care a priority.
- You can access the material through your computer, phone, or tablet.
- You can take it by yourself, as a personal retreat, or with a group.
- Each module contains course units. Upon completion of each course unit, you’ll gain access to the next one.
- As you move through the course, you’ll be checking off the activities as you complete them and will have the opportunity to share your insights.
- During the 6-week period, I’ll be there for you, reading your responses, answering your questions, and giving you feedback.
- At the beginning of the second week, you’ll be asked to complete the Seasons of Change questionnaire so we can determine the stage of transition you’re in. We’ll review your results during our scheduled Zoom video session, right after you complete the questionnaire.
- If at any point, you feel you’d like to have a private coaching session with me, as a follow-up to this course, you can sign up for one.
Course participants can sign up for individual coaching sessions at the discounted price of $75 per session.
What to expect
Allow yourself 20-30 minutes a day to:
- Review the material
- Reflect and complete the coaching exercises, and
- Share your challenges, perspectives, and insights
What makes this course different?
This is not the kind of course where you sign up and you’re left on your own. I’ll be with you every step the way, supporting you,
answering your questions, and giving you feedback. If you have questions about the course, do not hesitate to contact me.
Tuition for this course: $185
Payment accepted via PayPal or Venmo (@Yota-Schneider).
You can register by using the form below. Once I hear from you, I’ll forward additional details and an invoice.